Free Shikigami Lineup Adjustments
We will change the lineup of limited-time free shikigami on 3/4/2019. The new free shikigami will be Futakuchi, Ebisu, Tanuki, Yamawaro, Kingyo, Higanbana, Tamamonomae, Kubinashi and Mannendake.
Of these shikigami, Tamamonomae, Kubinashi and Mannendake have a difficulty of Extreme. Onmyoji who have been in Heian-kyo for less than 7 days can't use them in battle.
We have optimized the trigger system of Nether Crossbow and added the following shikigami abilities or item effects that can trigger the Nether Arrow effect.
1. The stacked layers of decreasing Physical Resist and Magic Resist of Futakuchi's Ability 1: Scary.
2. The attack attempts of the passive effect of Yoto Hime's Ability 1: En Garde!.
3. Basic Attacks of Youko's Ability 1: Harmful Wind.
4. Attacks that can restore HP by Jorogumo's Ability 3: Spider Symbol.
5. Frost Stacked layers of Yuki's Ability 1: Snow Weaver.
6. Attack speed stacked layers of Inuyasha's Ability 1: Wind Scar.
7. Attacks of Sesshomaru's Ability 1: Full-blooded.
8. Stacked layer effect of Menreiki's Natural Passive: Spirit Infusion.
9. Stacked layer effect of Mikazuki's special effect, Moonchaser.
10. Cooldown reduction effect of Heaven's Thunder's special effect, Thunder.
11. Stacked layer effect of Omoikane's Bow's special effect, Amewakahiko.
Currently, most of Yasha's damage is dealt through his basic attack, which doesn't match his position of a Ninja shikigami. Therefore, we have redesigned and adjusted some of his abilities in order to make him fight more smoothly and skillfully.
Natural Passive: Deadly Pursuit (Adjusted)
Passive effect: When Yasha uses abilities to deal damage to enemy shikigami, his Attack will be increased and it will trigger an Armor Penetration effect if it reaches the limit.
Ability 1: Shura (Redesigned)
Yasha launches an attack in the specified direction to deal physical damage to enemies on the way and adds a Shura mark. If he attacks the same target again, the mark will be triggered, dealing physical damage again and greatly decreasing the cooldown of Shura with Phantom also being refreshed instantly.
Ability 2: Phantom (Adjusted)
Yasha rotates towards the specified direction to deal physical damage and forms a shield for himself.
Ability 3: Bloodbath (Redesigned)
Yasha waves his long spear to deal physical damage and inflicts a Slow effect to surrounding enemies. Enemies hit will also receive a Shura mark.
Ability 4: Underworld Sea (Redesigned)
Yasha summons Underworld Water in the specified direction to knock up the first enemy shikigami hit and generates a long spear above the enemy. The long spear will fall towards the target after a short delay to deal physical damage that will be increased according to a certain rate of the target's lost HP.
After the adjustments, Yasha will first appear in this week’s Shikigami Brawl.
Event Period: 3/1 after maintenance to 3/7
Chin's epic skin, Twittering Emerald is available now! Enjoy 12% off from 3/1 to 3/7. Don't miss out!
2. Recharge Gifts
Event Period: 3/1, 2019 after maintenance to 3/14, 2019
Recharge different amounts of Jade during the event to get generous rewards including Skin Tokens, Mystery Vouchers and Evolution Amulets.
Optimizations and Adjustments
Optimized the interface font and some interface effects for the Rivalry theme style.